9 Things You Should Know About Me...
1. I've won two fencing medals - neither one is gold.
2. Usually when I see a cockroach I kill it, but sometimes I don't.
3. I have two sisters who inspire me.
4. I speak Hebrew, English, and enough Italian to know if you're saying something dirty.
5. I love cats but I'm allergic.
6. I'm at my best between the hours of midnight and 3am.
7. I'm a pessimistic optimist and I think that's very different than being a pessimist.
8. A film that made me think is "The Lobster". A film that made me feel is "Inside Llewyn Davis."
9. I had a dream once where I was President of the United States, and I didn't like it.
Photograph by Nadav Heyman